This service enables entrepreneurs to accept plastic cards in exchange for goods and services as modern cashless means of settlement. The purpose of this service, which is a result of an agreement between the Bank and commercial/service points, is to increase the volume of sales providing mutual service to customers.
Obligations of the Bank:
- Installation of necessary equipment in commercial/service points (POS terminals)
- Provision of free trainings for cashiers and other corresponding employees
- Provision of technical service to POS terminals.
Benefits for businesses:
- New qualified level of service to customers
- Reduction of financial risk by reducing volume of cash in the cashbox
- Convenient management and recording of revenues by automatically transfer of money to indicated business account
- Increased competitiveness and wider settlement opportunities for customers.